Friday, April 9, 2010

Butterflies fluttering inside my stomach…

06-06-08

I once dreamt about a fascinating love story before…

~ I was in a jungle, full of wild animals, canopying trees and slippery grass full of dew. I was very scared.

I walked around and all of a sudden, I heard a clamoring crowd nearby… they were clapping, singing, laughing and whistling with joy… I looked after it and at last…

Feels like I’ve found an oasis in a desert. I saw people smiling not concerned about the dangers in the place. I wonder what’s up with them…

“ Here she comes, here she comes!” exclaimed the boy next to me.

Who’s coming?”I asked. My eyes on their direction.

“ There!” they pointed to the sunset, and before I could say a word, a beautiful maiden came into view… the crowd clapped and whistled… even more…

As the lady approached nearer and nearer, things just came into clear vision… I was in a wedding ceremony. A fascinatingly weird wedding… I began to realize that all the ladies around me wore a short, green, fairy-like dresses like that of Tinkerbell in Peter Pan. Their hairstyles alike and they all have wings while all men wore tuxedos…

“ Tuxedos in a jungle? And where does these winged women came from?” I asked myself bewildered.

All of them wore pretty garlands around their necks. I also realized they’re all floating from the ground. Along with the butterflies fluttering and bubbles bubbling around.” This is weird..” I thought.

“ Here she comes, here she comes!” a girl giggled with excitement.

My eyes were fixed once again on the lovely bride… She was so beautiful! Her hair went along with the wind as it almost touched her knee. She wore the same dress like that on the girls around only she stood out because of her stunningly beautiful face. She wore a white, transparent overdress that has reached the ground. Even though her face was hidden underneath her veil, I saw her pearly-white smile and her luscious lips. She wore a garland of tulips on her head and she’s holding some with her hands. She looked graceful as the wind blew. It fanned her long and curly hair and her veil widened like Angel’s wings on her back. The sunset gave radiance on her being, like saint’s aura. She got nearer and nearer.


She reached the end of the altar. That’s the time I spotted the groom. He’s so handsome with his awesome prince outfit, completed with sword and armor. He reached out his hand for his bride, bended on his knee and kissed the ladies hand,that made the lady giggled and blushed. Everybody giggled with her… I giggled… then I sneezed… I felt that butterflies fluttering inside my stomach....

....and then I woke up…

2 comments:

  1. nice blog!
    i'm a new blogger: http://needsandwants-wilmar.blogspot.com and http://artmusicpoetryandmovies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete