Thursday, April 8, 2010

In the midst of the crowd…

There’s nothing out of ordinary on the first glance. It abstracted in my sight, in somehow a quite good mode. Playing upbringing music, crowd clamoring with joy, band playing… that is absurd to the yarn… but there’s no unusual feeling. What about butterflies in the stomach? None…

When I first saw him, he was just doing what he was ought to do… not even being aware that I was there looking in a guy they said was popular on the crowd. I keenly look at him while he’s engage into something…Nothing really unusual.

“that guy…? Hmm… he look so anemic… with that long curly hair, and bony fingers? Not to mention his bulbous eyes… it looked as though he have not slept in ages! What’s great in him? I said to myself as I study the guy who they say has, ‘fire on the keys’… in the midst of the crowd I observed him… hmm.. nothing really unusual…

No comments:

Post a Comment